The Pathfix Automation documentation, or Autodocs, covers the features and functions offered by the platform as well as elements and tips on building integrations in your platform.
The documentation is organized in the following categories, pick the category you would like to go to:
- Basic Overview Basics of what is Pathfix Automation, what can you build using Automation and details overview of our Automation Editor
- Manual Covers a complete breakdown and usage of Pathfix Automation features and usage
- Environments: Understanding the different build environments available in your account
- API Editor: Working with custom APIs? This section details how you can use the API editor and add any provider or custom API
- Design: It's where you build your automation. This detailed documentation shows you how you can build your automation
- Webhooks: Step by step guide on how you can setup webhook listening for your connected users
- Connections: Authenticate your account with specific providers for use in your automation
- Constants: Add keys, User_id's etc that you constantly reference in one place for quick access in any automation
- Monitor Tasks: The hub to view all activity of your API calls by Automation
- Webhook Setup Provides detail setup guides on how you can setup webhook listening for specific providers
- Core APIs Guides you on how you can use some of our powerful Core functions available as APIs that allow you do perfoem common tasks in your automations
- Account Management Details how you can manage your account, view analytics etc.
Need specific help? You can always reach out to our support team for any additional assistance at email@example.com.