The Pathfix Automation documentation (Autodocs) covers the features and functions offered by the platform as well as elements and tips on building integrations to your platform.
Pathfix Automations is a hosted API integration platform to build out your user-facing integration on your platform faster.
Add the Pathfix OAuth connect button to your app and let Automation do all the heavy lifting of calling the APIs, processing the response data, data transformation (i.e. data mapping) and push the data to your preferred application/database.
Running your own authentication servers? Not a problem! Just pass on the parameters and you are good to go.
Pathfix does not hold any data, this means that all data processing and automation flows are processed and sent where you want it to go.
Pathfix Automation lets you build user-facing integrations as well as backend API automations for your digital platform.
It is the Integration OS for your platform with no limits to its possibilities. From creating simple integrations to complex multi-API automations, there is no end to what you can build and automate.
There are 2 primary categories of integrations you can solve solving with Pathfix Automation:
Call any API, build out your automation and quickly add integration functionality to your platform.
A few examples to what user-facing integration you can build:
- Pull financial data from your user's connected accounting software into your app for your users
- Read emails from any mail provider, process them and receive it in your app for your users
- Notify your users through any sms service or Slack channel when a report is ready
- Load all insights of your connected FB user accounts into your app
- Catch alerts from Microsoft security and push it into your platform
- Pull all calender events and push it to any crm platforms of your customers choice
- ..... and much more.
Pathfix Automation is completely extensible and allows you to connect to any software directly and not wait for us to add support to the platform. This means, you can add integration to any category of software to your platform:
- Financial/Accounting platform
- Social media
- Customer Support
- Marketing Automation
- Ads platforms
- ANY Custom API
Automation your internal process workflows easily by calling a combination of external or internal APIs.
Connect to any external SaaS app and build out your automation to fit your internal processes.
- Support/CRM sync
- Alert and monitoring automations
- Ticket management
- Data enrichment
- Data transformation