Team members invited to a workspace will have read and edit access to all Automations that have been configured in the account. There are additional Access Management features available to restrict access to automations based on folders/categories in the primary Automation account.
Note: Invited users only see Automations that are shared with them, they will not have not account level details such as plans and any subscription info.
You can provide folder level access to members of your team or clients. If you do not have folders created, you can do so by clicking on Root folder and clicking on Add Folder.
At the Root level, all users invited to a Workspace will have access to Automations at Root level
- Invite Users to your Workspace
- Once user have been invited to a Workspace, you can restrict access to specific folders
- Click on your profile on the top right and choose Workspace Access Control
- Select the folder you want to give access for and click on Add Access Restriction
- Select the user from the dropdown list (the user name will not show up unless you have invited the user to your Workspace)
- Access restrictions will apply to the user, they will only be able to access the Automations listed in that folder
Team members will have access to the following features in the invited folder of the workspace:
- View all automations configurations in the workspace
- Edit Automation configurations
- Delete automations
- Add new automations
- Add/Edit APIs configured in the account
- Add/Edit Webhooks configured
- Add Constants
- Monitor activity
- Connect softwares through the Connection tab
Invited team members will not be able to do the following in the shared workspace:
- View or change Subscription details
- Account level information for the shared workspace
These are controlled by the Workspace account owner.
Need help? Reach out to us at [email protected]