Connections is where you manage all your authorized apps in Pathfix Automation to build out your automations. You can authorize and connect multiple accounts against each provider.
For your user-facing API integrations, connect your Pathfix OAuth account from the Connections tab and use that connection when making the API call.
Note: We are working on adding Connections to over 300+ apps. Need a provider added urgently? Reach out to us and we will make it happen.
- Click on Connections from the toolbar
- Search for a provider you want to add the Connection to
- Click on Add Connection and authenticate your account
- Add multiple accounts against a single provider by clicking on Add Connection again
- You can disconnect an account against a provider by clicking Disconnect
Image: Active & Multi Connections
For user facing integrations, you will need to connect your Pathfix OAuth account instead
Need help? Reach out to our support team for any additional assistance at email@example.com.
Updated 31 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?