Connections is where you manage all your authorized apps in Pathfix Automation to build out your automations. You can authorize and connect multiple accounts against each provider.
For your user-facing API integrations, connect your Pathfix OAuth account from the Connections tab and use that connection when making the API call.
Note: We are working on adding Connections to over 300+ apps. Need a provider added urgently? Reach out to us and we will make it happen.
- Click on Connections from the toolbar
- Search for a provider you want to add the Connection to
- Click on Add Connection and authenticate your account
- Add multiple accounts against a single provider by clicking on Add Connection again
- You can disconnect an account against a provider by clicking Disconnect
For user facing integrations, you will need to connect your Pathfix OAuth account instead
Need help? Reach out to our support team for any additional assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.