Your Automation account has analytics that you can access for different data points. These include account level as well as automation level analytics.
Account Analytics gives you insights on the task usage across your account split by automation
To access the Analytics dashboard:
- Click on your account on the top right corner
- Select Analytics
You will be able to view task usage by automation name across your account. Choose to view task usage by different time periods including All Time
Your Automation account has indepth automation-specific analytics that can be accessed via the Monitor tab:
- Click on Monitor from the top navigation bar
- Select Dashboard tab
There are 2 separate analytics categories available to you:
- All Automation Analytics
- Specific Automation Analytics
All Automation Analytics
To view the overall tasks runs and the time taken to run your extire automation, you will need to view All Automation analytics.
From your Monitor tab, click on All and you will be able to view insights across your all your current automations. This will give you the following insights:
- Number of tasks run for the top automations across your account for the last 30 days
- Number of tasks run for your top automations across your account for all time
- Average run Time taken (in milliseconds) for your automation to execute
Specific Automation Analytics
To see a complete breakdown of a specific automation, in your Monitor tab click the Automation name from the left navigation bar.
This will give you the following insights:
- Number of tasks run by the hour of the day
- Average run duration filtered by each task within the automation