When working with your team or external partners/customers, you may have needs that require you to either import an automation that has been shared with you or export an automation to share with others.
This can be done using the Import and Export options in Automation.
- Click on Design and select Create New
- On the Design page, click on the Import icon
- Paste the automation definition shared into the Load Workflow popup and click Ok
- The entire automation will load along with the configurations set
- Click on Test and Publish to run a test on your automation. Once successful, click on Publish to Live
- Click on Design and select the automation you want to export
- On the Design page, click on the Export icon
The automation definition will get copied to your clipboard.
Need help? You can always reach out to our support team for any additional assistance at [email protected].